Meeting your precise needs
Iliad provides a wide ranging set of training services to support its solutions. These include formal based courses on your premises to meet your precise needs with either a tailored classroom course or ‘on the job’ tutoring for individuals or small groups.
Iliad’s current course catalogue includes the following:
- t3 Product Overview and Usage: an overview of the t³ Switch architecture and general usage, which explains all aspects of the architecture. This includes Payment Service Virtualisation concepts and principles, the Browser and a solution overview.
- t3 Configuration: a detailed understanding of t³ Switch including management administration, configuration network security database management and maintenance.
- t3 Protocol and Model Management and Build: explains all aspects of protocols, models, templates, amending existing templates and full configuration.
- t3 Performance and Stress: provides a detailed understanding of how to run Performance/Stress/Non-functional testing within t3 Switch.
- t3 Test Build: a detailed understanding of test creation and test management.
For those new to payments, Iliad can provide courses on the Payments Industry. This is an introductory course covering the payments sector, its components, the key players and how it operates on a local or global basis. The more advanced sections explain the specifics of the industry such as EMV, Fraud and Tokenisation.