New Vacancy – Test Analyst, Payments Specialist
Iliad Solutions Ltd is a leading supplier of testing software and services to the payments sector; an innovative FinTech company who are at the forefront of developing new technology in this area. Iliad is a trusted and respected partner to some of the financial sector’s blue-chip companies as well as the disruptors who are also looking to transform the world of financial services.
Iliad has a long history of developing new ways of working and challenging the established way of thinking. We are straight talkers who want to produce the best possible solutions for customers and need people who can help keep up with a rapidly growing global customer base. Iliad’s latest solution delivers a genuine shift in the way testing is done, and is being received positively by both clients and observers
There are a few key traits Iliad really value in people. We like people who are ambitious and can couple that with a down to earth approach. The environment encourages ideas and innovation, but requires people to roll their sleeves up and commit to delivering quality solutions to clients. In return, Iliad is able to offer a chance to work in a company that is evolving and growing rapidly.
Iliad is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to non-discriminatory procedures and practices.
What We Can Offer You
- Early entry into an ambitious and growing business and the opportunity to develop technically and professionally.
- Competitive remuneration packages with regular reviews that reward strong performance. We recognise those with the ability to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
- Exposure to a global market working alongside household names on high profile projects.
- An open and honest knowledge sharing environment to expand your product and industry understanding.
- An adaptable business infrastructure that evolves to help you to be the best you can be.
- A level organisational structure with regular team events that encourages diversity and inclusion
- £45,000 per year + pension options
- Mentoring and leadership to support your personal development
- Convenient and modern city centre office
- Opportunities for global travel
- A great team of people to work with
- Great coffee
- You will be able to independently represent testing processes within a delivery team and champion quality improvement
- You will own testing on a defined product group including test planning, design, execution and reporting.
- Minimising the risks of change and enabling customers to realise the benefits of our products
Reporting to: Head of Quality
Roles reporting into you: None
Approximate Percentage Travel: <5%
- You will maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services
- Lead test planning, design, scripting, execution and reporting
- Manage current regression tests
- Raise defects with an appropriate analysis of severity and impact where required
- Support the implementation of automated testing where required
- Support the delivery of technical testing where required including performance testing
- Support the delivery of business acceptance and user testing where required
Your Qualifications for the Role
- Formal Qualifications:
- A university degree in a computing subject would be preferential, though not essential.
- ISEB Foundation certificate or higher with a keen interest in innovating testing techniques
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of:
- the fundamentals of Software Testing backed up with 5+ years of empirical experience
- using test management and test automation tools
- learning and applying new testing techniques and practices
- Effective communication skills with experience of working in self-organising and agile teams
- Experience in the Payment sector or Financial Services
If you want to know more then please call us on +44 (0) 113 243 0004 or send your CV to email@example.com