New Vacancy: Product Consultant / Systems Consultant
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and technical Product Consultant to join us at a very exciting time.
Title: Product Consultant / Systems Consultant
Salary: up to £40K
Location: Leeds / Global Travel
The Product Consultant will have the opportunity to travel internationally with a large part of the role being based on site at major financial services clients around the world. The Product Consultant will work with clients to gather and analyse system requirements, and configure and install new software suites or features to existing products. You will be at hand to troubleshoot any issues, maintaining live code and ensuring the installation process runs smoothly. Whilst this is not a Developer role, a Development background to give you the technical foundations necessary to influence at many different levels. As Product Consultant you will enjoy liaising directly with clients on-site and being the go-to person for technical product issues and queries.
You would be gaining early entry into our global growth plans and the opportunity to develop technically and professionally.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Expensed global travel.
- 4 x Life Insurance.
- Competitive packages with regular reviews that reward strong performance.
- £40,000 per year + pension options.
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes available.
- Mentoring and leadership to support your personal development.
- Convenient and modern city centre office.
- A great team of people to work with
- Modifying, enhancing or adapting existing systems and integrating new features or improvements to improve business efficiency and productivity of new and existing clients.
- Examining existing IT systems and business models and analysing systems requirements by mapping and documenting interfaces between old and new systems.
- Understanding software development lifecycle and translating client requirements into specified briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Developing solutions and related products, producing project feasibility and costings reports.
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration.
- Supporting users on change control and system updates, providing training and user manuals to users of the new systems.
- Experience configuring and installing 3 tier architecture products.
- Strong experience taking requirements from clients.
- Understanding/ knowledge of OOP.
- Experience troubleshooting software.
The successful Product Consultant can expect to earn up to £40,000 plus a range of benefits and expensed global travel.
Contact us by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click here to see other roles we are looking to fill.